Surface Pattern Design

 





Research

Banaoddromo 


Gabby Katten


Tim Eggert

Sketches


Sketch 1 


Sketch 2

In progress



Reflection Statement 

The surface pattern titled Juni's World was inspired by the artist Banaoddromo. My intent is to visually communicate what a cat's mind looks like. I wanted to focus on having a fun and playful design because I really enjoyed Banaoddromo's funny designs. I decided to include my digital drawings. I want to keep exploring surface pattern designs using my digital drawings and also using my photography. This piece allowed me to explore new meanings of art and step out of my comfort zone. The making of this work exposed new ideas such as anything can be made into a beautiful pattern. 






















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Paze your path

Surface pattern ideas